Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fantasy Owners Face Huge Loss

Tom Brady's knee injury will without a doubt be costly to the New England Patriots in several ways. But did you see how costly it will be to those fantasy managers who drafted him? Which includes me! (I also lost a WR, Nate Burleson, for the rest of the season)

In the league I'm in, it was $10 per team, and there are 14 teams. I'm not too worried though, because I drafted Atlanta rookie quarterback Matt Ryan in the last round, and after Brady's injury I picked up Buffalo's Trent Edwards. If those two can be as good as their week ones, I should be in good shape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear TS,

My roommate keeps defecating in plastic grocery bags and then he hides them all over our apartment....What can I do?

PLEASE HELP!